Monday, December 11, 2006

Jethro and Mina

December 8, 2006
Preps: Philippine Plaza Hotel
Ceremony: Basilica de San Sebastian
Reception: Baluarte de San Diego

Kix and I were the back-up photography team for Jethro and Mina's wedding last Friday. I only met the couple during the wedding day itself (since they only hired me through Kix) but they were very friendly that I didn't have a hard time at all during the shoot. Mina was so sweet and accommodating. Even when she had her coordinating team, she still went around asking if everyone had taken their lunch already.

The wedding was fabulous and the bride was beautiful! I haven't really had the chance to go through all the photos I've taken but here are just a few of them.

The groom getting some grooming before the wedding.


Mina on her cellphone.


The e-ring.



The lovely bride.


The walk.


The dance.

I will be putting up the gallery for Mina and Jethro's wedding soon. Please watch out for that.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails