Friday, February 01, 2008

Marty and Milo: baptism

December 16, 2007
Christ the King Church
Christ the King Parish Center

My very first twins! I was so excited when Marose told me she wanted me to photograph her twin boys' baptism. I knew there were going to be a lot of interesting pictures to take. When I met up with Marose, however, I realized that, more than the fancy details, this occasion was extra special because of everything that these little boys and their parents had to go through just to get to this special event. I don't have kids yet, so I won't pretend to know exactly what a mother goes through to bring a child into this world, but I do know it takes strength, faith, courage and loads of love. In Marose's case, it took twice all of these and more when she delivered Marty and Milo earlier than their due date and spent every day for two months nursing them to health in the hospital. No wonder she and her husband Marion made sure they had a very special baptismal celebration for the two. And I am so honored to have been a part of it.

On a lighter note, back to the lovely details.:) Marty and Milo are fraternal twins, although I have to admit I could never really tell them apart. In fact, only Marose could actually tell which twin is which every time. When the yayas were asked how they could tell the boys apart, they said that the easiest way was through the clothes. You see, the twins have almost identical clothes except one is always in blue, and the other in green. (Sorry, I forgot which one wore which color. Hehehe.) And so, most of the baptismal paraphernalia followed the same rule.




I love their Maclaren stroller.:)
The proud parents Marose and Marion.
And now a few shots of the boys.
This one was my favorite.;)
By the way, I will also be at the boys' 1st birthday party in June. I can't wait to see the little guys again.:)

Please click HERE for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails