Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Going on a short trip...

Pete and I are going to Singapore to visit some friends and do the tourist route. We're leaving in a few hours. I wanted to post one more entry with photos before we leave but I guess I don't have time for that now. I will be back on my desk (I hope) by Tuesday the 9th though to catch up on my posting.

Before I forget, I will be bringing my phone with me so you guys can still text me (local charges will still apply) although you probably shouldn't expect a text back from me every time. I get dozens of messages per day and I might just go broke if I reply to every one of them while I'm in Singapore.:D Of course, there's still email which I will do my best to check on whenever I can.

And just to make this post less boring, here is a photo of me doing one of the many duties that may come with being a female wedding photographer. Just one of the many reasons why I love my job.:) This was taken during a wedding I shot a couple of weeks ago which I hope to post here soon. Thanks to Ces (who was my second shooter) for the photo.:) And in case you're wondering, we were right in front of the Luneta Monument with a prayer rally going on just across the street.:D

Photobucket

Catch you guys later!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails