Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kyle: First birthday party

My new website and blog are currently in the works and so, keeping this blog updated has been quite difficult lately. At first, I was torn between wanting to wait for my new blog to be launched before posting the rest of my events, and wanting to to keep the stuff I have online current. And then there was a point when I actually considered to stop blogging altogether because I read a couple of articles saying that people just don't read blogs these days anymore. That didn't last long though, because people I meet always tell me that they still read my posts here. So, I've finally decided that I will start posting all my recent events and shoots (starting with my shoots at the beginning of the year) on my new blog, but I will try to continue posting my events and portrait sessions from last year on this blog because I know a lot of people still come here to get ideas. To be honest, I will probably never totally catch up on my blogging. And yes, I sometimes get super stressed out whenever I think about all the events and shoots that I haven't posted yet. But, I guess I just have to try to post as much as I can and hope that someday soon, I'll be able to

And now, on to Kyle's party...

March 25, 2012
Valle Verde 6 Clubhouse

Kyle and his family are based abroad, but his Aunt Jacq was the one who made most of the arrangements for his party.  And I have to say, she made excellent choices with the suppliers.;) It was, as always, a great pleasure for me to work with some of my favorite people in the industry like Jacque Tan of Party Boosters, and Flooch.  And it's really nice whenever I work with families who have already made other countries their homes, but decide to come back to the Philippines just to celebrate their babies'/kids' parties with their loved ones. I guess kiddie parties really are more fun in the Philippines!:)

Here are some shots from Kyle's party

 photo kyle1_zpse28d453c.jpg


 photo kyle8_zps364112f2.jpg

The birthday boy.
 photo kyle14_zps93329be5.jpg

The cake...
 photo kyle5_zpsb8f9442b.jpg

Cupcakes!
 photo kyle6_zpse63879cc.jpg

To be honest, this venue isn't my favorite because of it's dark ceiling and dim lights. However, having Jacque and the Party Boosters team do the decor made it a whole lot easier for me to take nice photos.:)
 photo kyle7_zpsbf2cce5d.jpg

Balloons...
 photo kyle9_zps9a3a1189.jpg

A few shots of the family...
 photo kyle2_zps7aafd67b.jpg


 photo kyle3_zps9c2cb4e4.jpg


 photo kyle4_zpsdb6a1f0d.jpg


Enjoying the program.
 photo kyle18_zps6af8c01a.jpg


 photo kyle12_zps9312197b.jpg


 photo kyle11_zps803aa598.jpg


 photo kyle15_zps08fcfa07.jpg


 photo kyle16_zps5a9c4b63.jpg

Flooch, as always, was a big hit!
 photo kyle17_zps09813b51.jpg

 photo kyle10_zpsebcc8e81.jpg


 photo kyle13_zps305b2136.jpg

Candle-blowing...
 photo kyle19_zpsbf10602a.jpg


Venue set-up: Party Boosters
Host/Magician: Flooch

P.S. I know the logo on the photos still has my old website URL. These photos have been prepped for posting for months now, before I decided to get a new URL. My new website will be at www.ging-lorenzo.com (please note the hyphen:) ).

6 comments:

  1. Let's get off the subject of work!Let's talk about something pleasant!
      cheap nfl jerseys|nfl jerseys free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was a great birthday party. I've been planing for my son's first birthday was be like that have a magic show and some balloon that was make an animal form that was the birthday that I want with the first birthday of my son..See here also for the tip of planing a birthday kids birthday parties nyc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say out loud why to create a picture. No sincerity

    Golden Slot ผ่านเว็บ

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we’re buying a modern BMW, we’re buying the M2 Comp and never looking back.

    We've been waiting a good little while to get our hands on the 2020 BMW M2 Competition for a proper Pro Racer's Take track test, which might sound a little strange. BMW's little coupe has spent plenty of time the hands of Automobile staffers and testers, including the recent test drive report linked above. We also awarded it a 2019 Automobile All-Stars trophy as one of the year's best cars. So, you might wonder, what's the big deal?

    For starters, we always want to see what our in-house professional driver Andy Pilgrim can do with any car we test on the fast, daunting NCM Motorsports Park Road Course in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Ultimately, it provides a no-speeds-barred look at what something like the 2020 BMW M2 Competition can do when tested to its absolute limits. On top of that, we've previously enjoyed the M2 Competition so much, we don't believe you can ever get enough exposure to the overall goodness a car like this provides, both to actual owners and to enthusiasts who admire it from afar.

    There's plenty to admire about the 2020 BMW M2 Competition. Some of our previous analyses of the car include glowing statements like:

    "A return to form for the M Division."

    "Immensely satisfying to drive, even back to back against supercars."

    "The BMW that best captures the spirit of the 2002 era more than anything in the marque's stable."

    "Lively rear end, with connected steering that allows consistent corner-entry rotation, apex scraping, and really quick exit speeds. Big smiles, top fun!"

    A lot of the enjoyment derived from driving the 2020 BMW M2 Competition arrives courtesy of its 405-horsepower, 406-lb-ft turbocharged I-6 engine, but there are plenty of other hardware upgrades compared to the standard M2 it has replaced in BMW's M-car lineup. Along with the engine, they include larger air intakes, bigger brakes, different spring and damper rates, and more chassis reinforcements, resulting in an incredibly focused modern driver's car.

    Oh, and if you enjoy a bit of drifting "here and there," this test of the 2020 BMW M2 Competition has you covered on that front, too. So hit the Play button now to see the M2 Competition running in all of its fiery glory, and then check our overall Pro Racer's Take leaderboard to see how it stacks up to some of the actual competition we've also put to the test previously. ดูบอลสด



    Contact us by Line ID: @ufa98v2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails