Friday, November 09, 2007

Maegan

October 21, 2007
Pilar Village Clubhouse

Remember this cute little baby? Well, I met her again when she turned one a couple of weeks ago. Her mom Angie prepared a nice Disney-themed party for her at the village clubhouse. Maegan wasn't as bubbly as she was during her baptism but I guess it was probably because she was a bit tired (I heard she didn't take her morning nap that day) and she had a cold. As soon as she woke up from a short nap during the party though, I could tell she was enjoying all the attention from the adult guests and was having fun watching the show with the rest of the kids.

Mommy Angie worked hard on the party, and it showed in the elaborate details--from the invites, to Maegan's attire, down to the decors.

Here are a few of the shots from the party:



I LOVE this red sofa.:)


This was Maegan towards the end of the evening.:D



Click here for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails