Thursday, August 05, 2010

Jeanne: Baptism and 1st birthday party

March 21, 2010
St. Francis Church
St. Francis Shangri-La Place
Party theme: Hello Kitty

This was the first event that I did for Mommy Jap and Daddy Loelle. However, it felt like I've known them for so long because I already did a couple of portrait sessions for them last year. I first met them when we did Jap's maternity portraits in early 2009.  A few months later, I photographed Jap's family on her mom's birthday.  I was excited to finally meet Jeanne who was only a few months old then.

Last March, I worked with this wonderful family again to celebrate Baby Jeanne's baptism and 1st birthday.  As always, Jap went all out on the details. And my camera had a feast!

Here are some photos. We started at the Edsa Shangri-La Hotel to take photos of the details and to do a short pictorial with the birthday family.

Most brides could only dream of wearing a Veluz gown on their wedding day. Well, Jeanne had a Veluz gown during her baptism!


The cute invite.


A couple of shots of our lovely birthday girl before leaving for the church.:)

Look how her eyes twinkle!


Some family shots at the hotel.




The church was just a block away from the hotel.

The baptism.







And the party venue was just a couple of minutes away from the the church.
Venue decorations by Jacque Tan and her Party Boosters team.


The lovely cake and cupcakes.

I loved the colors of the balloons!


Favors for the guests.


The kids enjoying the program.


I always take candid shots of the guests.  This one just jumped out on me because it's just too cute.:)


We tried taking more shots while the party was on-going. But Jeanne wasn't in the mood anymore.

The proud parents enjoying Alex Lagula's program.


The magic show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails