Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sam and Hanna

December 16, 2006
Bride's preps: Bride's place
Ceremony: San Antonio de Padua Quasi-Parish
Reception: Sotogrande Clubhouse

I met Hanna through Kix. She was actually planning on getting Kix for their wedding but he was already booked. So, Kix asked me to photograph Hanna's wedding for him. And to be honest, I was pretty nervous about it. I mean, if I messed up, I would have to answer not just to Sam and Hanna, but to Kix as well.:D But, fortunately, things turned out well. It also helped that I photographed a wedding at the same church just a week prior to Sam and Hanna's wedding.

It was my first time to be in a military wedding so it was a very interesting experience for me. But more than that, being part of Sam and Hanna's wedding was like being a part of their family as well. And I think their families were super cool.;)

Below are some photos from the wedding.

The rings.


Nope. This is not a baptism photo. These are Hanna's baby shoes. With matching socks pa yan!:D
Soon-to-be misis.

Hanna's mini ring.

Hanna: "Kami ang pamilyang maliit pero puno ng saya!":)

I don't know why but this shot reminds me of one of those Asian telenovelas. Hehehe.

The Arch of Swords.

Dancing to "Kaydet Girl", which, I think, is a very romantic PMA tradition.:)

Please click here for the online gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails