Saturday, October 21, 2006

Kitkat

Kitkat's was the second maternity session I did last weekend. It was very different from Meng's session. We did the shoot at Kitkat's parents' house in Paranaque. Even when we were first setting up our schedule, Kitkat already knew she wanted to do the shoot in a house because she wanted to be comfortable doing the outfit changes. She even offered to travel all the way to my house here in Q.C.

Kitkat and Bryan were two of the nicest strangers we have ever met. We felt right at home with them, and the photoshoot went very well, despite the fact that we had to experiment with the lighting for a bit.

Here are some of the photos from that session.

My favorite part of the house? This blue wall.:D These are two of my favorite shots of Kitkat.


Pete was just telling me how cool it would be to get a picture of a mom-to-be standing over an empty crib...And what do you know? Kitkat and Bryan just bought their baby a wooden crib which I loved.

Mommy Kitkat.

Family portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails