Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm back!

Hey guys! It's been over a month since I last posted anything here. I was still working until about two weeks before the wedding, I just didn't have enough time to update this blog. But now that I'm back, I will do my best to put up the gallery and blog entries of the rest of my shoots last April as well as the last event I did before the wedding (May 5) for my friend Grette.;)

Anyway, the reason I was MIA for so long was that I became too busy with my wedding preparations during the last two weeks of May. I know some of you tried emailing me, and I apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I did ask my good friend Lyra to cover for me with some of the inquiries, but of course, she couldn't really answer all your questions. Also, some of you may have texted me after the wedding...unfortunately, I lost my phone on my wedding day.:( I only found the time to get a new SIM this week, after we got back from our honeymoon. I still have my old phone number, but I lost a lot of your contact numbers with the phone. So, please email or text me your contact details again.:)

A lot of people have been asking me about our wedding photos. I will be posting them probably...in about a month. Hehehe. My photographer friends Kix, Edu, and Edison took such beautiful shots that we're having a difficult time choosing which photos to put online. For now, I am posting some of MY shots. Yep, I brought one of my cameras to my wedding preps.:D I would've brought it to the church but Pete told me not to. Buti na rin...otherwise, I could've lost it instead of my phone! Eek.

Some of our wedding stuff...











Shierdan doing his FHM pose.;)


The wedding paraphernalia laid out for the photoshoot.


Our home-assembled coffee-bean wedding favors which made our house smell like Starbucks.


Our handsome photographers and videographers.(Naks!) Si Kix yung pa-cute. Hehehe.


Where no male photographer was allowed, I was there to catch the action.:D


And finally, you may watch our onsite AVP at Dan's site. Click on Gallery, and look for "My Ordinary Life". The 5-minute AVP includes clips from our prenup photo session with Kix and Dan which we did at UP on Maundy Thursday.:D

4 comments:

  1. gosh, a long time of not bloghopping results to me not even knowing that you got married na pala... congrats, i'm still waiting for the day that i would contact you na to take my maternity portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi heidi!

    yup. been married for over 2 months. hehehe. thanks for the congrats! yeah, i hope to get an inquiry for a maternity portrait from you soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. naks! teka, bakit wala akong copy ng photo na "pa cute" ako. hehe, sensya na, minsan lang ako makunan ng isang pro photog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyak! pa-cute ka naman talaga e. hehehe. magaling ka na ba?:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails