Friday, July 20, 2007

Gelo and Lota Prenup

I know, I know. I have been neglecting this blog for so long, I'm sorry. For all those who are wondering, yes, I'm still alive and I still take pictures. In fact, I already photographed about half a dozen kiddie events since the wedding. I just haven't had the chance to update this blog because things have been weird with Zoto lately. I couldn't seem to access my albums. Anyway, I may be putting up my own website with the help of a friend soon, so let's hope things will be smoother when that happens.

In the meantime, I would like to post some photos from the engagement photo session that I did yesterday. (I haven't done one in a long time.) The bride is Lota who was one of my bridesmaids during our wedding. She was a college friend, a co-worker during my first job (which was also her first job), and a housemate for a few months in our second company. She left on a scholarship to Japan for three years and just came back earlier this year. Her groom is Gelo, who was also a co-worker in both companies, and also a housemate in my second job. Dun po sila nagka-inlaban sa bahay namin. Hehehe.

We did the pictorial at Mizzle Farm in Taytay, Rizal. It's a nice little place for intimate parties. It's fairly new so a bit of construction is still ongoing. It was perfect for our session though.

Here are some of my favorite shots from yesterday.

First off, a nice formal portrait.

Of course, a photo of the ring.:)

This wall isn't finished yet. But the wood served as nice frames for the couple.
More relaxed shots.


I hope Lota doesn't kill me for posting these.:D Let's play "what-is-lota-thinking-in-this-picture?" Hehehe.

Kissing under the MIZZLE-toe. Nyak. Corny!:P

Yes, the Matron of Honor also joined us. She's also a good friend and the wife of a college barkada. Lota and Missy doing their most seductive for the camera.:D
Shierdan also took shots for their onsite AVP. It was the first time I saw him since the wedding. It was a pretty short pictorial but we had a lot of fun. And we took a lot of great shots. I'm tempted to post more but I want to hold off showing the rest until I finish the guestbook.;)

By the way, thanks to my friend John for assisting me in the shoot. Couldn't have done it without him.:)

2 comments:

  1. ang funny talaga ni lota! hwehwehwe!

    nice shots ging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, lyra my business partner! hehehe.:)

    yup, we had a lot of fun! sayang nga may pasok ka, nakapag-assist ka sana sa akin.:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails