Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Gavin: 1st birthday party

May 1, 2009
Bougainville Resort, Antipolo

Hey guys! I'm back! I still don't have any decent internet connection, but I try to do whatever I can during the few minutes that the connection is up. Anyway, I was supposed to post this one about a week ago. So, here goes...

My first event for the month of May was Gavin's 1st birthday party in Antipolo. It was an intimate event with the family's closest friends and relatives. Gavin was such a dear to photograph. He loved the camera! I guess he's just used to big cameras pointed right in his face as his dad has his own DSLR.

Here are some of the photos from the party.

The venue is a resort in Antipolo, so the family rented a couple of rooms and we were able to take some photos before heading for the party.













Colorful venue set-up by Party Boosters led by Jacque who is also an old client of mine.:)


Check out the cool cake!


I thought this was cute.


Gavin watching the show with Mommy Geri.




I pulled the family aside during the program to take a few shots around the resort.


The guests were invited to take a dip in the pool after the program. They had this inflatable pool set up especially for Gavin.




Tito Alex Lagula leading the program.


Hehehe. Cute!


A couple of shots at the pool after the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails