Wednesday, September 13, 2006

because preggy is sexy...

As I said before, I really love taking portraits. Not just the usual "posed" portraits but those that really capture the emotions of the subject/s. Whenever I do a portrait sitting, I always make it a point to try to make the experience memorable (or, at the very least, comfortable) for everyone, especially for the people in front of the camera.

One of the things that I've been interested in doing is maternity portraiture. If you google "maternity portraits" on the Internet, you would find that it is a big thing in the States. Indeed, when Demi Moore showed off her very pregnant body on the cover of Vanity Fair fifteen years ago, preggy became sexy.

So anyway, this afternoon, Pete and I were brainstorming on how I would promote my maternity portrait sessions. Pete was very helpful in coming up with catchy one-liners. I was cracking myself up when I was trying out different layouts for the "ad".

Here is one of the drafts that we came up with:


Hahaha.

That's my sister, by the way. I think she was just around 5 months pregnant when I took that photo.

If anybody knows anybody who would like their maternity photos taken, you know where to find me. Big discounts await the first few maternity clients.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails