Monday, September 18, 2006

Here's the deal...

My very good friend Lyra (Thanks, Lyra!) posted a message on the Newlyweds@Work Yahoogroup regarding my plan to put together a portfolio on maternity portraits (What can I say, I have great friends!:)) and during the past few days, I've been getting a few emails from mothers-to-be about it. Ok, so I didn't exactly write about it yet on this blog, but I actually told Lyra that I'm willing to do FREE maternity sessions for the first few qualified ladies who email/message me.

Just so people get a clear idea on what this is all about, here are the details:

1. I'm looking for ladies who are on their 7th, 8th, or even 9th month--that is, if they're still willing to do the shoot at this stage--of pregnancy between now and end of October, who are interested in getting their maternity portraits for FREE.

2. The portraits will be "environmental portraits" or location portraits, as opposed to studio portraits. I prefer this because (aside from the fact that I don't have my own studio yet) I think it looks more natural and personal. The client can choose the venue of the shoot--preferably somewhere that has special meaning to her, where she can be comfortable doing the poses and where she can do a few outfit changes during the shoot. Indoor or outdoor locations are ok.

3. I prefer to use natural light (although, I also bring along some lights in case I need to complement the natural lighting), so the photoshoot would preferably be during daytime.

4. I am free to do shoots during weekdays. My weekends are a bit more hectic but if we schedule the photo shoot early enough, I may be able to accommodate it as well.

5. Other members of the family--hubby, other sons and daughters, pets (umm, just make sure they don't bite...hehehe)--are welcome to join in the photos, too!

6. I will be giving the client the high-resolution files of the best portrait shots of my choice (post-processed) in CDs, ready for printing a week after the shoot.

7. The client must be willing to have her photos posted on this blog and on my online galleries. She must be willing to have her photos used by me in my other promotional materials as well.

8. Again, this offer will only be until end of October, and only for as many clients as my schedule will permit.

Please email me at maria_abigail@yahoo.com if you have other questions.

Salamat! And hope to hear from you guys soon!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails