Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cody: 3rd Birthday

November 18, 2007
Cafe Villa, Fort Bonifacio

This is another long overdue post, especially because Jade has probably been my most enthusiastic client so far. She actually wrote raves about me in her blog before she even booked me for her son Cody's birthday party! Hehehe. I felt very flattered but I was actually a bit worried about meeting her expectations.:D Fortunately, Jade was even nicer in person. And she put together a great party with cute and unique details so it wasn't very difficult to get good shots.

The theme of the party was "Barney goes to school". So, kids came in their school uniform, the party host was dressed up like a teacher, and the kids' tables were set up like a mini classroom. I thought that was very creative. The kids even had laminated ID cards for name tags.

Anyway, here are a few photos from the party.

One of the first things that caught my eye were the colorful balloons. You rarely see traditional helium balloons in kiddie parties these days so it was a refreshing sight for me. I loved it.

Jade forgot to bring a copy of the invitation but fortunately, I found a couple of them lying around just when the guests were leaving. Very unique design.

And here's the top of the lovely cake.

I love Fiorgelato! And here's Cody enjoying his cone before the party.

A quick family portrait before the party. We were only able to get a few shots because Cody wanted to get back to his Fiorgelato.:D

Playing with the balloons after the party.


More pictures HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails