Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tamiko: baptism and 1st bday party

Ok, change of strategy...

I'm terribly behind in posting here because of the back-log I accumulated in December. So, instead of trying to finish posting all my December events, I will start posting my more recent events in parallel with the old ones until my posting catches up with my most recent events. I will start with my first event for the year, and let's just see if this works.

January 5, 2008
Christ the King
PSE Penthouse

As I said, this was my first event for the year. (I was supposed to do a wedding with Kix on January 2 but I was too sick I had to beg off.) When I was in Tacloban for the holidays, the lovely Jhoanne Alon of Polkadots Events called me up for this last minute booking. Jhoanne had contacted me a few times before for other events but I was always booked, so we were both glad to be finally working together.

The event was Tamiko's baptism and 1st birthday party. I learned from Jhoanne that Tamiko and her parents Jun and Tin are based in Australia and were just in town for a few weeks, so they made sure they had a very special party for little Tamiko. And it was special! Jhoanne did a great job with the details and the party decorations!

Check out the photos:

Tamiko's baptism at the Christ the King Church.


Lovely party decor!
Yes, that's an iPhone. Kids these days start early, don't they?

Great face painting! I heard the face painter Jhoanne hired for Tamiko's party does some work for GMA's Kamandag.;)

More photos HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails