Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sophie: Mini portrait session

Here's Sophie's portrait session taken about a week before her 1st birthday party last year. Pete was with me when I shot this, and we had a great time chatting with Mommy Sieggy and Daddy Russel after the shoot. I was about 5 months pregnant then, so they shared their own stories of having Sophie. I'm not sure if I left their home more excited or scared about giving birth though. Hehehe.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite shots of Sophie, Russel, and Sieggy.

Some nice warm-up shots.


Sophie looks so pretty here, doesn't she?


The family lives in a beautiful little community that makes you feel like you're in a resort. There were a lot of great spots to shoot in.



Gorgeous family!









A well-manicured lawn and pretty afternoon light always make great photos!:)


A nice smile helps a lot too!;)










My favorite shot of the family.:)





Love this, too!


After a short break for snacks and some nice conversation, we headed outside once more with some of Sophie's favorite toys to take a few more shots before calling it a day.

Sophie showing me some of her toys.:)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for postig, Ging! and yeah, sorry if you got scared with the birthing kwento hahaha.
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails