Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Derek Joshua

I know, I know. I've been a terrible blogger lately. I haven't had the time to update this blog because I've been so busy with shoots, post-processing photos and doing albums. Anyway, I promise to make time to post more regularly from now on.:D

****

Joshua's baptism was my last one for the month of December. Joshua and his parents, Joyce and Jason, are based in Singapore. Joyce and I had to communicate through email before we could finally meet just a few days before the event.

The baptism was held on December 23, 2006 (almost a month ago.:D) at the San Roque Cathedral in Caloocan.

Below are some of the photos.

The baptismal attire.

Derek Joshua.

Ninongs and Ninangs all in a row...

Derek Joshua. Asleep.


I wish I could take credit for the following photos. But these were actually taken by my unofficial second photographer/assistant/manager/art director...Pete. Hehehe.:D






Please click here for the online gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails