Monday, April 16, 2007

As many of you may know, my wedding is only six weeks away. Eek! So, obviously I am drowning in the preparations. I am also currently swamped with work. I very rarely have time to go online to send out emails and it may sometimes take me hours to text people back (especially when you text me in the morning, because I wake up at noon as I usually have very late nights these days). Even though I try very hard to answer all inquiries, I may sometimes miss out on some. For this, I apologize. If you don't hear back from me in a week or two, please email/text/message me again. And I will do my very best to answer your emails/text messages/instant messages.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for all your support, guys!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails