Friday, April 13, 2007

Pheng

My first maternity portrait session in months! Pheng contacted me a couple of months ago to inquire about my maternity portrait sessions. She initially wanted to have the session somewhere in Manila, but we settled on UP Diliman, instead.

I've done a number of photo sessions around the campus before (including our own prenup pictorial with Kix Tavora and Shierdan Pamintuan last week) but every time I go back there, there's always something different about the place, and no two photo sessions are ever the same.

We did the pictorial last Wednesday (April 11). We started about 4:30PM, when the light was just perfect. Pheng and Donar were great to work with. They came prepared with two sets of outfits. I usually like working with natural sunlight when doing outdoor portraits. Unfortunately, it got too dark too soon because the rain clouds were growing thick. Good thing we had already shot enough photos by then. Here are a few of my favorite ones.




And here are a few more. I will be updating this gallery once I get Pheng and Donar's choice shots.:)

And finally, I would like to thank my assistants Lyra (who left work early just for me) and my sister Pie (who just came along in case I needed an extra hand, and who'll be working with me more in other events as well).:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails