Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Lorenzo Franco

October 6, 2007
Tom's World, Robinson's Galleria

Ces first contacted me about a year ago for her baby Franco's baptism. Unfortunately, I was already booked then, but I'm glad I was finally able to work with her and her family for Franco's 1st birthday party this year.

From our (Pete and I met up with them) first meeting with Ces and her husband Jon, I knew working with them would be fun because they both had this pleasant air about them. And it also helped a lot that they (especially Ces) are also into photography so it was pretty easy to discuss the details.

On the day itself, we first took some photos at their hotel room at the Holiday Inn. Franco is so used to having a large lens staring at him in the face (thanks to his mom) that he readily looked at the camera every time I pointed it at him. Afterwards, we headed to the party room at Tom's World where the actual party was held. Prizes for the games included tokens that the kids could use at Tom's World after the party.

Below are some of the photos I took that day:



Check out the matching Superman t-shirts.:)


Ces and Jon also took the opportunity to raise some charity funds from the party. They gave out these coin banks for the guests to fill up, and to give to a little girl named Hannah.

Like I said, Franco is used to big cameras so I don't think he appreciates having his photo taken by a small camera like this one. Hehe.

After all the guests have gone home, we went downstairs to take pictures at the carousel. It was so much fun!


More pictures HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails