Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Caleb: Baptism and 1st birthday party

January 22, 2012
Santuario de San Jose
Greenmeadows Clubhouse

People are probably tired of hearing me say this, but I do get the nicest clients. And Mommy Juli was not an exception. I had no problems at all dealing with her from the very first email she sent me to inquire about my services. I remember Caleb's party to be a very smooth event for me. Aside from working with a very nice family, I also got to work with some of my friends in the industry.:)

Here are just some of my favorite shots from the event.

I always love it when clients go out of their way to personalize little details like the baptismal candles.
Photobucket

Some shots of the baptismal ceremony.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Colorful decorations by Kidstar Kastles. Love the theme!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Huge cake!
Photobucket

More details...
Photobucket

Caleb's cute costume.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Kids during one of the games.
Photobucket

Caleb wasn't really in the mood for pictures. But we had beautiful light so I didn't want to waste it.
Photobucket

Luckily, we were still able to get nice shots.:)
Photobucket

Flooch, as always, was a big hit!
Photobucket

The Atienza Brothers were also there to entertain the crowd.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

A photo just before blowing the candle.
Photobucket

Giving away of the lootbags.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails