Thursday, October 11, 2012

Still here...

I know it seems like I've completely forgotten about this blog. Believe me, I haven't. God knows how I sometimes lay awake at night thinking about all the entries I still need to post. And although I could say that it is MY blog and I can choose to write on it whenever I want to, I still cringe every time someone tells me that they "love reading my blog"--because then, I have to try to explain why it's been forever since I last updated it. "Post blog" has been on my TO DO list every day of every week for over two months now. Well...it's 7:21AM right now, and I have been awake for over 4 hours, so I thought I'd drop a few lines here just so I could maybe check it off my list for today.;)

Yes, I have a thousand--ok, maybe a dozen--valid excuses for why I haven't been blogging in weeks. But, no, I will not go through them here. I'll just say that I have made a deal with myself that if I could finish posting all of my backlogs until the end of the year, I am giving myself a nice little prize.:D As of now, I have at least 40 events to post plus a few portraits...and there are around 80 days left in the year...so yeah, I think it can be done!

Oh, yes, one more thing. I know I said I wasn't going to make excuses, but I do have to mention one of the reasons why I haven't been updating this blog for a while. You see, I'm also in the process of creating a new website and changing the look of my brand, so for a while, I thought I could just start blogging again when everything is done. But, it's taking me longer than I expected, so I decided I will continue posting on this blog while making a few changes in its look to fit the new look of the brand before I finally launch the new website when it's ready. So yeah, you can expect a few changes around here probably in the next few weeks.:)

And since blog posts are so much better with photos, here's a photo of my messy desk. I still call the room "my office" but the truth is, about 2/3 of it has been converted to Paco's play area. In fact, my office chair is currently sitting on alphabet mats.:P Yup, my work area has been reduced to this tiny corner. I am hoping to "redecorate" room though, so I hope I could post some "after" photos of it one of these days. And yes, I do need a new office chair badly.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails