Wednesday, August 22, 2007

April babies

The last entry I put up before I went on my blogging hiatus was on Charm's baptism. That wasn't the last event I photographed that month, however. April was one of my busiest months in terms of kiddie events. Here are the rest of my event shoots that month.

Joaqui
April 15, 2007
Hardrock Cafe, Makati

A kiddie party at the Hardrock Cafe! This was one of the biggest kiddie parties I've photographed so far. Peachy and Gelo really went all out for Joaqui's birthday. They had everything: candy stand, face painting, acrobats...the works!

Here are a few of the photos:

It was the day of one of Manny Pacquiao's fights and Hardrock had a pay-per-view thingy upstairs. Here are the guys trying to get a peek at the fight.



Don't try this at home...or anywhere else.

More photos from Joaqui's birthday party HERE.

Zach
April 22, 2007

Who says you can't have a great party without breaking the bank for an expensive venue? Tetch is another one of my overseas-based clients and she came home just for her Zach's birthday. The beach-themed party was held at their house and I loved taking shots of the colorful details.

I love this photo of Zach's orange beach footwear against the rattan furniture. It makes me long for a lazy afternoon at the beach.


Nothing like a colorful starfish on a cupcake to complete the theme.

Click HERE for more photos from Zach's party.

Gab
April 28, 2007
Bounce, Ortigas Ave.

Most of the time during a 1st birthday party, the celebrator doesn't get to enjoy the program and games because he/she is usually too young to join in. Gab's party, however, was held at Bounce which is basically one big playroom. For most part, the kids were let loose to jump in the bouncers and roll around on the padded floors and play with whatever they can lay their hands on. Gab was able to join in as well and he looked like he really had fun! It was fun for me as well to just take off my shoes and roam around with all the happy kids.

Family portrait before leaving for the party. I love the colors of their furniture and walls.:)



This is Gab's cousin CJ. Gab is the one in the back. They do look a lot like each other.



HERE are more photos from Gab's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails