Friday, August 24, 2007

Renzo Matthias

May 5, 2007
Santuario de San Antonio
Richmonde Hotel

I didn't accept any bookings for the month of May this year because I was expecting to become very busy with the wedding preps. (And I was right.) I had to make an exception for Renzo's baptism though because his mom Grette is a friend from my first job. I told her I could accept her booking if it was ok with her to wait longer for the pictures to be processed. Grette and her hubby Romel are now based in Bahrain so Renzo's baptism was also a short homecoming for them and a chance to meet up with family and old friends.

On May 5, 2007, exactly three weeks before my wedding, I found myself at the Santuario de San Antonio for Renzo's baptism. Reception followed at the Richmonde Hotel.

Oh, by the way, this was the first time that I had Lyra as assistant. I gave her my back-up camera so she could play around with it if she wanted to. She ended up taking some very nice photos.:)

Here are a few of the photos:



That's Grette's hand holding Renzo's hand. She seemed to be avoiding the camera the whole day.:P

These are Lloyd and Myn. Lloyd is our housemate right now but he and Myn will be getting married and leaving the country soon. Kaya nagpa-praktis na.:D

Family portrait. Again, Grette wanted to hide from the camera pinigilan ko lang.:D

And finally, a cute photograph of Renzo. He's obviously hungry here.

HERE are more photos from the baptism. Photos 21-24 were taken by my lovely assistant Lyra.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails