Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thank you!

This is a bit late, but I wanna thank everyone who texted/emailed me on my birthday last September 17. It was the last one I'll ever have in my 20's. (Eek.) I also wanna thank everybody who has made this year extra special for me. I remember that it was the day before my birthday last year when I got my first inquiry about the maternity portrait sessions that I was offering. That was a big deal for me because it was the very first time that I actually had to represent myself as a photographer to a client. Before that, I was always just some other guy's assistant photographer, or a studio's nameless associate photographer. Looking back, I can't believe how many more people I've met in the past twelve months and I feel so honored to have been given the chance to witness and share in their special celebrations. And I have no intention of slowing down yet, because this year is going to be even more exciting. We're cooking up some big plans for you guys, so please watch out for that.;)

Oh yeah, I had a low-key (but special) birthday this year. Pete and I had dinner with our families the night before, which was a Sunday. (My dad paid for dinner. Hehehe.) On my birthday, I TRIED not to work too much the whole day. And Pete and I went out to a nice dinner and some ice cream.:D

Here are a few pictures. All photos taken using my phone camera.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails