Wednesday, September 12, 2007

July kiddie events 2

Iya
July 13, 2007
Gerry's Grill Libis

It was a happy Friday the 13th for Iya as she celebrated her 11th month birthday party with relatives and friends with a nice dinner party at Gerry's Grill. Yep, you read that one right. It was Iya's 11th month birthday party. You see, Iya and her mom and dad are currently based in the US because of a company assignment and I guess they couldn't be home to celebrate her 1st birthday party so they opted to hold the big party a month in advance instead.:)

The party wasn't like the usual kiddie parties that you see these days. It was simply an intimate gathering among family and friends. And everyone had a lot of fun.

Take a look:

Wacky shot.:D Notice how the banner in the back got Iya's age wrong.

Iya with mom and dad.

Lovely detail.

Colorful balloons adding to the festive set-up.
And here's Iya about three hours into the party.:)

Please click here for more photos from Iya's party.

Rea
July 14, 2007
Makati Park and Garden

I do my best to treat all my clients equally and I don't play favorites. But when you work with such a nice client as Arlene, it's very hard not to go out of your way to be extra nice in return. I first met Arlene in October of last year when she booked me for Rea's baptism. I also covered her brother-in-law's wedding last December. Since then, I have met most of the family (her side, and her hubby Rudy's) and they are all SO NICE to me. So, it was such a joy to photograph Rea again on her 1st birthday party (and I did miss the little one, since they've all moved to Singapore earlier this year). Oh, and Pete and I were on the guest list too, by the way.;)

As always, Arlene went all out with the party. There was a lot of colorful details that I couldn't stop taking pictures.

Lovely costume!
The lovely mag-ina.:D
Rea Katrina is officially a "Ging Lorenzo baby". Hehehe.
Colorful cake!
All the kids had their own cupcakes to blow as well. San ka pa?:D

Here are more photos from Rea's 1st birthday party.

Luis
July 28, 2007
Banana Leaf, Podium

As I wrote in a previous entry, I first met Luis during the short photoshoot that we did in June. His dedication at the Banana Leaf was my last event for the busy month of July. It was a luncheon party attended by relatives and friends. Both the dedication ceremony and reception was held in the same venue. The whole event was pretty short. (I don't think Nalyn, Luis' mom , even had the time to eat during the party.) But, I think everyone had a great time just as well.

Here are pictures:

Luis' dedication certificate.

The oh-co-cute cupcakes!

Hmmm...these pictures look familiar, don't they?:D


I think this photo is very cute and funny!:D

More pictures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails