Friday, March 14, 2008

Charlize Sophia

February 10, 2008
Valle Verde 4 Clubhouse

Pinky is another client whom I met only on the day of the party itself. Not because she's based abroad but because we were both so busy we couldn't find a common time to do a meeting anymore. It was great working with her though. She was able to put up a great party for her lovely daughter Charlize. And I had a lot of fun photographing it.

When I got to the venue, I saw the colorful and festive set-up, and I wasn't surprised when I realized it was the work of the talented and creative Jhoanne Alon of Polkadot Events (I will be posting a link to her site, once she gives it to me.:)). I LOVED the decorations.

This is Charlize's first cute outfit for the party.
Then she changed into this equally pretty dress.
The cake.
A shot of the beautiful family.
Charlize wasn't in the mood to smile for the camera when I was shooting posed shots with her and the family. At one point she saw me pointing my camera at her from a distance, and I started playing peek-a-boo with her using my camera. After a few tries, she suddenly gave me this big cute laugh and I'm glad I was able to capture it.

Enjoying the party.
One of the last shots of Charlize after the party, when the party decor were coming down.


Don't forget to visit the online album HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails