Friday, March 07, 2008

Lorin Venice

January 26, 2008
The Prestige Tower, Ortigas Center

Lhanie is another one of my overseas-based clients. She and the family are based in Singapore so we had to get in touch through email and text and got to meet for the first time at the party, but she was so nice and it was great working with her and her family.:) And Lorin is just adorable! Take a look!

The first thing I noticed when I got to the venue was the theme. I loved Care Bears when I was little and it was nice to see the colorful little bears among the decorations. I especially loved the cake!

I learned from Lhanie that Lorin was chosen as the grand prize winner of a Pampers photo contest. And it's not so difficult to see why. Lorin is such a charming and beautiful baby, she will definitely be a heart throb when she grows up.


I always make it a point to take a few casual family portraits before the party gets in full swing.

Lorin with Dad watching the show.


More photos HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails