Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Renzo Matthias: 1st bday party

February 16, 2008
Somethin' Fishy

Yes, Renzo turned one about a month ago! The last time I saw him was when he was about 3 months old, and I couldn't believe how much he's grown. Grette and Romel again came home from Bahrain to celebrate this big milestone in their son's life with their families and friends. Aside from being the official photographer, I (along with Pete) was also able to enjoy the party with the rest of the guests. It was also nice to see some old co-workers at the party. (Although it was a bit awkward trying to explain how and why I turned my back completely on my old "career" as an engineer to do what I'm doing right now. Hehehe.)

Even during Renzo's baptism, Grette and Romel were already giving hints about what the theme of Renzo's 1st birthday party would be. These guys are big fans of the Ferrari F1 Team (did I say that one right?:D) For the party, they incorporated Disney's Cars with all the Ferrari logos and all stuff F1 (I don't know anything about the sport, so bear with me here.:D) and it worked! I loved the details, the stage set-up, the little tatoos, down to Renzo's cute little Ferrari shoes. And I loved the food too, of course.;)

Here are a few shots from the party. I love red!:)

Check out the awesome details on this cake!

Colorful balloons.
Cute baby.:D
Cute baby with handsome daddy.;)
As always, Tito Alex was a hit with all the guests.
The lovely birthday family.:)
Blowing of the birthday candle.
LOVE the shoes!

Please click HERE for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails