Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Leslie: Maternity portrait session

Happy Easter!

Pete and I spent the Holy Week going back and forth between his parents' house in Marikina and my folks' place in Q.C. We spent a lot of time reviewing our goals and working on some of our plans for my photography business for this year. I don't want to give out the details of the other stuff yet, but one of things we achieved during the past few days was to make a few changes to this blog's look.:D You may notice a few more slight changes in the next few hours or days as I am still tweaking the template a bit, but I think it's looking great so far.:)

Anyway, let me test out this new template by posting some great photos from the maternity photo session I did last Thursday. Leslie contacted me about having her preggy photos when she was just a few months pregnant. We exchanged ideas through email, she sent me a few photos that she got from the internet that she liked, and I was so happy to know we agreed on the style that we liked.

Leslie went to her photo session well-prepared with a couple of outfits and a whole entourage composed of her hubby Sherwin, mom, and sis in tow. Hehehe. I didn't mind one bit because having them there made it even more fun for everyone.:)

It looked like Baby Jared was ready to come out any minute but Leslie was still up for anything. Check out some of my favorite shots from the session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked Leslie if they could bring a plain white blanket that she could use during the shoot. They brought two blankets, and one was this nice green one that I loved and ended up using for the whole shoot.:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a bit cloudy when we started but throughout the session, the sun would sometimes peek through the clouds and we grabbed those moments to take sunny photos like these next ones.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leslie wore this lovely necklace especially for this photo shoot. That's Baby Jared in there.
Photobucket

One of the last shots for the day.
Photobucket

To Leslie and Sherwin, thanks for an awesome shoot! Hope to meet Baby Jared soon!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails