Thursday, June 22, 2006

Eli and Criz

I shot this wedding for Nice Print Photography. I was the main (and only) photographer.

Date: April 29, 2006
Preps: Astoria Plaza
Ceremony and Reception: Casa Espanol (near Mindanao Ave., Q.C.)

What I loved about the wedding:

1. My favorite part was taking pictures of the wedding details at the hotel. The suite the couple chose was spacious and well-lit. I especially loved the colors of the flowers against the dominantly white room.

2. Taking portraits at the hotel was also easy because of the good light. I just wish we had more time to do more shots.

3. The waiters and staff at the reception were very accomodating, even to us (me and the videographer and the lights-man). Even to Pete who came along to assist me in the shoot.

4. The food was delicious! As expected, I didn't have the luxury to really sit through the entire meal but I really loved the food. Pete loved it too.:)

5. I found out the groom (Eli) is a kababayan. (He's also from Leyte.)

My favorite shots from the wedding are HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails