Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Welcome!

I am Ging Lorenzo. I am an Electronics and Communications Engineer who is now a freelance photographer. I've always loved taking photos but I never really had the courage or the resources to pursue my passion until last year. I had been working as an ECE for over four years when I made the big leap when I quit my job and started chasing my dreams of becoming a photographer.

I am currently doing back-up work for some of the best wedding photographers in the country and shooting for some photo studios as well. However, I am also interested in going into artistic portraiture in the future.

Welcome to my new photography blog! I will be writing about my experiences as a freelance photographer here. I will also be posting some pictures and will be putting up links to my galleries and to my favorite photography sites as well.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails