Thursday, June 22, 2006

Onil and Mah-ai

This was my first wedding coverage for E-Photo Gallery (I shot a debut party for them last April). Main photographer was Tita Ellen Tuyay. (I'm really learning a lot from her.)

Date: May 6, 2006
Ceremony: Sto. Nino Parish, Lipa City
Preps and Reception: Malirayat Golf and Country Club

Malirayat was very picturesque. We had Onil and Mah-ai ride a golf cart and pose along the green. Unfortunately, since it was at the peak of summer, the sun was still harsh even at 5PM so we weren't able to take a lot of portraits. I wanted to find good lighting but we weren't allowed to wander around too much. The staff at the golf club were urging us to get out of the area for fear that we would get hit by flying golf balls.

When we got to the clubhouse where the reception was going to be held, I saw the beautiful view of the mountains at the viewing deck which would have made a very nice bbackground. But by then, the reception was about to start and the light outside was dimming.

The function hall for the reception was really pretty. I regret not being able to take pictures from the loft.

My favorite shots from the wedding are HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails