Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rex and Marianne


I covered this wedding as a back-up photographer to Kix Tavora almost two months ago.

Date: April 28, 2006
Ceremony: St. Jerome Emiliani in Alabang
Preps and reception: Vivere Suites (also in Alabang).

Things I loved about the wedding:

1. It was my first time at the Vivere and I really loved the hotel. Great ambiance--almost spa-like. I wish we had more time to take pictures at the lobby.

2. I loved photographing the facade of the church.

3. I loved the food (hehehe)--although, as usual, I didn't get to really sit down and enjoy the meal.

4. Marianne was such a sweet bride. She's so photogenic too.

5. Rex sang to her during the program at the reception. I thought that was so sweet.

6. The AVP that Kix' friend Hermie prepared for them was a hit. It even included a video clip of the proposal!

My favorite shots from the wedding are HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails