Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ninoy and Jez

October 28, 2006
Bride's Preps: Rembrandt Hotel
Ceremony: Parish of the Holy Sacrifice
Reception: Chateau Verde

After a long break from wedding photography, I was finally able to do a wedding again a couple of weeks ago, thanks to Gina, who is an old friend of mine from high school. She contacted me at the beginning of October to ask if I was still available to photograph her younger brother's wedding. Luckily, I was.

The wedding was an intimate affair held at the UP Chapel and the reception followed at Chateau Verde, a lovely little restaurant tucked away inside the campus.

The young couple, Ninoy and Jez seemed very shy about doing poses for the camera. We tried working around it though, and focused more on taking candids. Over all, I think we were able to capture the emotions of the event and the magic in the air that can only be had at a wedding.

Here are some of the photos:

The handsome groom.

Some lovely details.






The blushing bride.


And now for the couple's portrait...

...

...

...




Like I said, they were shy.:D

Please click here for more photos.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails