Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rea Katrina

Watch the fingers :D Pete and I photographed Rea's baptism last November 4. And my golly gosh! Ang bongga! Hehehe. Rea's parents Arlene and Rudy went all out for their unica hija. The guestlist was pretty long for the usual baptism. The reception was held at the Oasis. They had great food, party poppers, and even a live band!

The best thing about photographing the baptism was the warmth that we felt from Arlene and the whole family. Everybody was so friendly. Pete and I almost felt like we were guests.:D Oh, and Rea is such a cutie. She reminds me so much of my little nephew.:)

Below are some of the photos that we took:







P.S.
I'm having some technical problems with my Kids by Ging gallery so I decided to temporarily set up Rea's gallery in my old Zoto account. Please click here for more photos from Rea's baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails