Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fashion shoot

A couple of weeks ago, EJ Litiatco and I joined forces to set up a fashion photo shoot. EJ came up with the idea last year on one of my pre-wedding appointments with her but we both became too busy (me with the wedding, she with the coming of her baby, and both of us with work) that we could only come up with a common schedule this month. We started the shoot early on a Sunday morning and ended at around 6PM. It was an exhausting activity but we all had fun. And we got GREAT shots out of it! I am actually still working on the photos (we took A LOT of photos) but the models haven't seen their shots and they're becoming curious so I'm posting a sneak preview.:)

Hair, Makeup and Styling by EJ LITIATCO.
Gowns by GINA DALU.
Venue: Celebrity Sports Club.

Here are the lovely girls who posed for me that day (in alphabetical order):

Mara is EJ's equally beautiful younger sister. Aside from doing modeling stints every now and then, she is EJ's assistant make-up artist (she did Pete's make-up for our wedding) and personal make-up model.:)

Mary is one of EJ's friends who does modeling on the side.

Mikah is one of EJ's regular models. She's the youngest among the five girls, but probably has more experience as a fashion model than any of the others. :)
NiƱa is my sister-in-law. I asked her to join us for the shoot only the night before. It was her first time to do a fashion shoot (not counting the times when I made her pose for me when I was still studying photography and trying to do some experiments. Hehehe.) but I think she did pretty well.;)
Virgie is another one of EJ's lovely friends.
All the pretty girls in one frame.
Oh, yeah. EJ's cool younger brother Dondi was also there to help out and to have some photos taken as well. Here's my favorite shot of him.:)

Big big thanks to the models, to Ms. Gina Dalu, and of course to Ms. EJ Litiatco!

Special thanks to my sister Pie and of course to Pete for the BIG help during the shoot.:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails