Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shaunna Illysia: 1st Birthday

November 30, 2007
BOUNCE

I still have about ten events (plus some pictorials) to post about so I will do my best to update this blog every day (if I can) until I've eliminated all my backlog. Starting off with my last event for November 2007...

Less than I week after photographing Keith's 1st birthday party at Bounce, I found myself back at this fun venue for Shaunna's party.

Side story: Shaunna's mom Cris was the one who contacted me, but when we met for the first time for Shaunna's pre-event pictorial, Pete and I realized that we knew Shaunna's dad Arnold from college. He was a co-member of our org although he was already doing his thesis when we were applicants so he wasn't very active anymore. Still, small world!:)

Anyway, the party was a small gathering of family and friends. But everybody had fun, especially the kids. Correction: the kids had FUN! I actually had to dodge a few balls in the process!:D The party had a Hello Kitty theme which you rarely see these days. Cris did a wonderful job with the colorful details. I loved them so much I could stop taking pictures.:)







Click HERE for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails