Sunday, January 27, 2008

Toffee: baptism

December 9, 2007
Shrine of Jesus, the Way, the Truth, and the Life
Sis Seafood & Resto

Nice contacted me for Toffee's at least two months before the event but we kept postponing our meeting due to our conflicting schedules. After a few tries we were finally able find a common time to meet. However, when I was already on my way to our meeting place, I got stuck in the most terrible traffic I have had to experience in the entire year. I finally decided to cancel when it was clear I wouldn't be able to make it even if she waited for me an hour longer. Fortunately, Nice lives up to her name and she was very gracious about it. We were finally able to meet a couple of weeks since that unfortunate incident, and she turned out even Nicer in person.:)

The first thing I noticed about Toffee was how he smiles a lot. He was all smiles even during our first meeting so I knew I wouldn't have a hard time taking pictures of him. I was right. I also loved photographing the entire family, and I was amused to learn that Nice's dad was once a photographer himself. I would have loved to chat with him more but of course I was there to work.:)









More pictures HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails