Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Kasilags: Family portrait session

I know someone has been patiently waiting to see these so here they are.;)

Aside from being great travel companions and tour guides during our trip to Ilocos last month, Ces, Jon and little Franco were also great models.

Here are a few of my favorite shots taken during our two-day trip.:)

These first two were taken at the Syquia Mansion, which was one of our first stops in Vigan.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw this lovely green door along Calle Crisologo and I knew we had to use it. I love this fun series.
Photobucket

At the Bagui Windmills.
Photobucket

Finally, at the Fort Ilocandia just moments before we left. They are wearing matching shirts bearing Jon's company's logo. They had been wanting to take these portraits since day one of our trip.:)

This was my favorite shot of Franco.:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, Franco is tall for a 2-year-old!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails