Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Arnie and Mitch: Engagement photo session

This session has been in my blogging queue for a long time! We had this pictorial in late August, and Arnie and Mitch were married just a couple of weeks ago! Arnie and Mitch were originally Kix Tavora's clients but since Kix was abroad for a few months and couldn't be there to photograph their engagement session, he asked me to do this for him. I was both excited and nervous at the same time to be doing this session. Nervous because I hadn't met the couple prior to the shoot. And excited, because it's been so long since I shot an engagement session, and looking back, I think my style had actually changed a lot since my last one. I was excited to try out in an engagement session some of the things that I've learned doing other types of portraits in the past several months.

When I met Arnie and Mitch, I realized I had nothing to be nervous about. They were both very nice and good-looking too, so I knew it was going to be an easy session.;)

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are both doctors. But if they ever get tired of their jobs, I think they can easily find a career in modeling. ;)
Photobucket

We were blessed with beautiful sunshine and I love it when my models don't mind standing in the sun for a few minutes. It's really worth it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just to show you what a gorgeous couple they are. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

These last two were my favorites from the day.:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi ging, i just had the chance to check your website and i was surprised to see our photos here..wow, they're really nice...you're not just beautiful, you really got the talent:) Just like you, we were also nervous and excited before the prenup, but thanks for making us comfortable in front of the camera. Would you believe, Arnie and i dreams of becoming photographers someday..yes, really..but not for know, all we have is a digicam..wink*..hehe...thanks again for the nice shots. We feel proud to have worked with you. More success ging! God Bless!
    Oh, il grab these photos ha:)
    -Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch! Thanks for dropping by. Glad you liked the photos. It was great working with you guys as well. Congrats and best wishes!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails