Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cayden: 1st birthday party

May 9, 2010
Fun Ranch, Tiendesitas

One of the things I love about my job is that I get to meet people from different places. I would say about half of my clients are based abroad. Thay come home just to celebrate the big events in their lives with family and friends. And it's always a great honor for me to be given the opportunity to be part of their celebrations.

Mommy Cheche, Daddy Tantan, and Cayden are based in the U.K (I love how Cheche and Tantan talk to Cayden in straight Filipino. They know it'll only be a matter of time before he gets a British accent, so they say they might as well teach him his native language now so he doesn't forget.) The summer heat was a great shock to Cayden, who I would imagine is used to much lower temperatures.  And because of it, he got really sick just over week before his birthday party.  Fortunately, he recovered just in time and was able to enjoy the party.:)

See that huge dent on the upper left side of the cake? Well, apparently, Cayden got to the cake before I did.:D


Some cute details.





Cayden looking very cute and healthy!





The birthday family.




The lovely mummy.


Kids enjoying the show.










The family blowing the candel with Elmo.




We still had time to take a few shots after the party.

At the play area of Fun Ranch.







Happy!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails