Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Christmas season starts...NOW!

I've always felt very lucky to be living in a country where Christmas starts as soon as the "BER" months roll in. Yes, I believe we have the longest Christmas season in the world! In fact, I think only Pinoys weren't surprised when "Merry Christmas" became a trending topic on Twitter today (and it's still on the top spot as of this writing!). Christmas is my absolute favorite season. I remember waking up on the 1st day of September two years ago to the sound of Christmas carols on TV. This morning I woke up quite early (well, at least earlier than usual), and when I logged on to Facebook, a lot of people were already posting Christmas videos. I love it!:)

And with that, I would like to announce that I will now start accepting bookings for holiday portraits. I've only got a few weekends open, so I'm going to try to accommodate as many sessions as I can in a day. And that may mean I'll have to set the venue for certain days where I will be doing all sessions to save on travel time between locations. I will only be doing a limited number of sessions though, so if you're interested, please shoot me an email at ging@ginglorenzo.com and we can talk about it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails