Thursday, January 05, 2012

Coco: 1st birthday party

January 8, 2011
Wack Wack Golf and Country Club

Party theme: Disney World
Venue set-up: Kidstar Kastles (c/o Imma Ongteco)
Party host: Shahein Abraham
Magician/Puppet master: Ruther Urquia

I took a month off in December 2010 because I was advised by my OB to go on complete bed rest. Coco's birthday party was my first event when I went back to work. It was also my first event for 2011, and I have to say it was a good way to start my year.:)  So, I am starting my 2012 right by posting the party here on the blog!

Here are some of my favorite shots from the event:

Some colorful details...







Party decorations were by Kidstar Kastles.  I'm always excited to be working with their team because I know the whole party venue will be bursting with colors!



Fun stage backdrop featuring a whole bunch of Disney characters!


Some of the party giveaways.

Some of the kids and yayas during one of the games.


While the party was already in full swing, I took the birthday family outside for a short portrait session.

It was overcast but we did get some lovely afternoon light.







The cute birthday boy.:)

He loved riding on the small carousel...


One last shot.

Then it was back to the party.

Shahein was the host for the party, and he made sure everyone--even adults--enjoyed the games.


A Disney-themed party isn't complete without this special guest.:)

Coco watching Mickey dance onstage.



Ruther Urquia was also there to do his magic show! Here's Mommy Tonette during one of his magic tricks.

Of course, the famous Titoy also made an appearance!


Finally, the candle-blowing with Mommy and Daddy.:)

My sister Pie was my back-up shooter for Coco's party. I was about 14 weeks pregnant then, so I was glad she was there to get some of the load off my back.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails