Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Long weekend

It was a long relaxing weekend for most people, but for me, it was just a long weekend. Period. Saturday, I was second-shooter to Kix Tavora at a glamorous wedding in Alabang. Then Sunday morning, I had to be at San Pablo, Laguna for a baptism. So, Pete and I had to make the trip from Sta. Rosa to Q.C. on Friday night, then Saturday morning I made the trip from Q.C. to Marikina (where I met up with Kix and the crew) to Alabang. Saturday night, it was back from Alabang to Marikina (where Pete picked me up) to Q.C. Early Sunday morning, I made the trip with Pie from Q.C. all the way to San Pablo. Whew. By Sunday night, I was so exhausted and every muscle in my body was sore and I had to sleep in for a couple of extra hours on Monday. But I did have a great weekend. I always enjoy working with Kix and the bridal couple was fabulous. And on Sunday, I had the pleasure of working with one of the sweetest nicest clients I have ever had (promise!).

I will be writing more about the two events when I finish going through the images and editing them. Meanwhile, here are some proof that I had a great time at the wedding.:) These were from the Fotoloco booth that the couple set up at the reception.:D (Note: These were taken at around 9:30PM, after about 12 hours of working. And I didn't get the chance to have a retouch. Hehehe.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails