Monday, June 30, 2008

Ton and Kitty: Wedding

June 7, 2008
Fernbrook

I haven't been a very good blogger when it comes to my weddings. In fact, I still have a few weddings from late last year and early this year that I haven't posted yet. I promise to try a bit harder from now on. And let me start with the first of the two weddings that I shot this month.

I worked with Kix Tavora at Ton and Kitty's wedding on one of the most popular wedding dates this year (second only to 080808, I presume). As second shooter, I focused on capturing "behind the scene" photos, details, and a lot of candids. And with a stunning venue, wonderful details, and an easygoing couple, it wasn't difficult at all to capture great shots.

Photobucket

We started with the preparations at the Vivere Suites.

Here is the groom looking like a very good boy. And yes, that's a little crucifix on the wall behind him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ton and his brother/best man getting warmed up for the big day.
Photobucket

The beautiful dress.
Photobucket

This was one of my favorite shots of Kitty. I was taking candid shots while Kix was taking the portraits.
Photobucket

I couldn't get enough of Kitty's lovely shoes.
Photobucket

The lovely bride.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kitty after meeting up with her dad (who seemed like a pretty cool guy) in the middle of the aisle during the bridal walk.
Photobucket

Some shots during the ceremony.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The couple exiting the church.
Photobucket

And now for the amazing reception details!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The view from behind the couple's table.
Photobucket

The couple wanted the reception program to be very simple. They opted not to have the usual games. They did have a bit of a surprise prepared for the guests during their first dance.
Photobucket


Please click HERE for more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails