Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pio Lorenzo: Portrait session

I photographed Pio's baptism a couple of weeks ago, but a few weeks before that, I met the little guy for the first time to take some pre-event portraits. We had the pictorial at their lovely home. Pio didn't seem to be in the mood to face the camera that morning so we took a bit longer than expected. I was quite happy with the photos that we got though.

Here are a few of my favorites.

Pio obviously got the good looks from both mom and dad. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He looks so grown up in this photo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful big eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

He had to take a nap in the middle of the session.
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails