Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can't seem to write but here are a few words and a photo just to let people know I'm still here...Hehehe.

It's been a week since I posted something on this blog. And I know I promised to put up Ria's boudoir session last Friday. I don't wanna bore everyone with excuses but I just got too busy the past few days and when I finally had time to sit down and blog, the words just wouldn't come. (It actually took me 10 minutes just to write that first part.:P) Anyway, I promise to get back into blogging more often...em...soon.:D

Meanwhile, here's a shot from a newborn session I did last weekend. This is Darla. Isn't she just lovely?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Book Boudoir Photographer New Hampshire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails