Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mican: Kiddie portrait session

This was the pictorial I did with Mican a few weeks before her 1st birthday party.  We did the session at the UP Diliman Campus on a Saturday morning.  I've done a lot of photoshoots in the campus but there are always new spots to discover everytime I go there, depending on the time of the day.  This was the first time for me to shoot on this particular area. And I love the combination of the golden morning sunlight, the leaves that were starting to turn brown, and the bamboo grass!:) 

And Mican was such a darling to shoot too!:)

Mican was so easy to shoot from the very beginning. I think it really helped that she felt she could trust me because she saw that her mum and dad trusted me as well.


Love the bamboo!



Again, love the bamboo!:D



I didn't know which of the following photos I liked best so I decided to just post them all.










Second outfit.







Mican was trying to get hold of my camera.








Hello Kitty had to make an appearance because Mican was having a Hello Kitty-themed party.:)




Still reaching for my camera.:) Love her smile.



1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Boudoir Photography Near Me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails