Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sian Gabrielle: 1st birthday party

November 29, 2009
Villa Veronica, Biñan, Laguna

People always tell me they love how colorful my photos are.  While it's true that I naturally gravitate towards color whenever I'm behind the camera, I believe I'm just really lucky to be able to work with clients who love details and colors as much as I do.  And sometimes when I'm REALLY lucky, I get a bright orange wall for a background! :) But before everyone starts looking for venues with brightly colored walls, I have to say colored walls aren't always good in photos. In fact, we photographers prefer white walls, especially when we have to use them as reflectors. Green walls, for example, tend to make everything else green in photos especially when the light is bad and the photographer has to use flash. And that's not good. Tamtam's venue, however had awesome natural light.  In fact, I didn't have to use my flash at all during the entire party, except during the group photos (and mostly just to let people know when I was clicking my camera). 

There are times when my job just seems so easy. Some days everything just seems to work for me. And almost every shot just turns out as I want it to. This was definitely one of those days.:)

Here are some shots from the party:



I love this shot of one of the dresses that our celebrator wore.





Just some of the beautiful party details that Mommy Tina prepared for her little girl.  Check out all the yummy colors!


Here's Sian Gabrielle or Tamtam as she is lovingly called by her family, with Mommy Tina.


Yep. Tamtam looked pretty happy with her party.


A few shots of the birthday family.








Colorful balloon decorations by Party Boosters!








With Lola.





Kids enjoying the company of Minnie.








Food was great too, by the way.:)








I like this photo because it's usually the ladies that you would see in a scene like this.;)


After the program, the kids and other guests decided to take a dip in the pool. Meanwhile, Tamtam decided to kick off her shoes and run around barefoot.:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ging,we all love the photos! Thanks for capturing everything. See you next time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. winner shots as always ging! love it! pa-grab some pics. ahehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina! Glad you liked the pics as much as I did.:)

    Hey Jacque! Sure grab away!:) See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails